Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hair cut...



So I scheduled my hair cut.
You're probably thinking that I have made it to the 20lb lost mark.
You're wrong.
I haven't lost any weight and it's frustrating!
I have been eating healthy and have not budged one bit on, my friendemy, the scale.
What do I do?
 
 
I have not moved any on the scale in a couple weeks now and I am pissed! Monday I took out my frustrations on the unhealthy food in the house... I ate it. I figured if I am eating healthy and seeing no change then I must be doing something wrong. Or doing things completely right and my body is doing things completely wrong. I just don't know!!! So I figured a good spike in calories couldn't hurt and I ate like a mad woman... What do you do when you are stuck?
 
This week I will lose 5 pound! I have scheduled my hair appointment for next Wednesday and it will be gone by then. Gone, never coming back, see you on someone else's back, gone for good, gone. If I have to eat broccoli every night and walk in a monsoon it will be gone! I started counting calories with Myfitnesspal also. Maybe this will turn things around and I am trying to stay away from wheat products. We will see how that goes.
 
This week I am working on my legs. I double hate my inner thighs!!! So I am targeting them this week with strenght training. Last week I worked on my arms.
 
Here is this past weekends happenings...
 
Friday night we went out with the Hubb's boss and his family. All inclusive date with dinner and a movie, The Conjuring is scary! I can never make it through an entire movie without having to go use the Ladie's Room. Never fails, I always say I can make it through a movie, hold it as long as possible then realize I will never make it without a potty break.

Of course I would pick the only stall with no latch. Great job, Genius!
 
For dinner we had Mexican, love. I had Chicken breast with black beans and a water.
 
Saturday we were really busy and I neglected to take pictures. I got all this Saturday night at Walgreen's. I paid for the vitamins and got the rest for less than a dollar, score!!!
 
 
In other news my phone has not been cooperating properly and my instagram wouldn't work for the last week. I finally fixed it, I think. I couldn't post a picture of the Shrimp & Grits I cooked last Thursday. They were so good! Super easy. Microwave bacon for 5 minutes. Wrap shrimp in pre-cooked bacon. Grill until shrimp are done. Plop them bad boys on some grits and get down!
 

Follow me.
Instagram @littlebittraditional
Facebook www.facebook.com/alittlebittraditional
and here of course...
 
 
Got a weight loss tip? Leave it in the comment section!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment