Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Gravy Heaven....



So my lifestyle change died and went to gravy heaven...

I'm on a slippery slope and trying not to slide down. Don't ask me how it happened, I wouldn't know what to say.

I eat great from 6am-4pm... but at home it's totally different!

No lie, for dinner last night I had biscuit and gravy...
Ya'll I couldn't make this issh up if I wanted to.
 
 
My life is not perfect and if this blog or any blog seems all buttercups and butterflies, you better roll your pant legs up because the shits gettin' deep...

Here's where I went sliding...

A few months back my father-in-law was kicked out of his house and "temporarily" moved in with us. This man eats more processed, candy, crap than should be possible. Until he moved in our house had nice, healthy, good for you food, now it looks like the inside of a gas station. Cookies, cakes, candy, soda and fast food... 
How long would you say "temporarily" means?

I slipped and found myself swimming in candy.
I'm miserable.
I'm eating all sorts of crap.
I've lost control.
I haven't cooked at home is weeks.
 
Instead of letting this go ANY further I am gonna take charge and kick the bad food out.

I know what needs to be done for me to see the progress I want/need and it doesn't include an afternoon binge.

Yesterday I started the November Challenge I found on a friends Instagram page. I'm a little behind and will have to play catch up...


If you're looking for a good Challenge...
Check me out on Instagram to see my Nomber goals and see how I'm beating the afternoon binge...
Instagram: littlebittraditional and Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment